Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Surprises Just Keep Coming

LOL! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

What in the world happened today??!?!?!?!!?

That was totally UNEXPECTED! What the....

I'm still trying to comprehend what just happened today.......

I'm..... now the.... WHAT?!?!??!?! *@$)*&!#*)(@!*#()!*#()*!#(*!%&^@#*$&^@#&$

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!

Like today? 26th January? TODAY?!?!?!?!

That was so god damn unexpected =.=

I don't even know if I'm prepared

There are so many questions I have, and I don't know where to start.

The first question to myself would be... HOW ARE YOU FEELING!??!?!?!

Well, after today I just have to say to myself....... WTF?!

It totally caught me off guard!!

Maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but now that I think back... it's really shocking that it could happen just like that

Life once again does not fail to surprise me. I can't imagine what kind of surprises life has in stored for me later in life if I get these kind of surprises at the age of 20 O.o

Am I prepared? To take up this responsibility?

To be honest, I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!!!!!

It does feel.... different. I don't know how to explain. But yeah, this is a first time for me. Even though it's not yet really publicized, I THINK. Or was it? Might be on facebook already.... LMAO

It's a pretty huge responsibility, and I understand the gravity of what it feels like a little, now. I think in times to come it'll get heavier.

What should I do?

I guess I should, like recommended to me, start from zero. Then build everything back up. Hmmmmmmmmm..... What a period for this to happen to me.

Am I okay?

WELL! More of... Worried. I don't know if things will go well, a lot of changes are going to happen to my daily life and introvert routine not long from now. I can't maintain it for much longer.

I might even have to go back to facebook sooner than I thought! Ohhhhhhh, the horror....

Sometimes I do feel like I'm avoiding something, though I'm not so sure what. Who knows! But I think the introvert lifestyle is not so bad.. really

What's my goal?

I think that were in negative now, so let's try getting to zero first, then continue on from there. Yeah, I think we'll start like that. No point doing things that we can't handle in our current state.

Perhaps... I could do this and that... hrm... ok ok.

Do I feel I'll do a good job?

HONESTLY! I have a feeling I'm going to fail. But I'm prepared to go through it if it's the price to pay.

Am I scared?

HELL YEAH IM SCARED! This came as a total surprise to me. I need all the support I can get from them. I just hope I'll be able to do a good job.

And I know doing a good job is NOT easy. It takes effort and time and motivation and everything else.

You might even probably fail on the road to doing a good job. That would be expected. Ahhhh, I don't know what to do. I just gotta pull myself together and accept it and do my best like how I do it when I'm trying to finish up my last minute assignments HAHA!

Those periods of time when I'm rushing for the last minute assignments are truly magical and MEMORABLE AHAHA! I hope that this experiece will be memorable too. Though I really can't tell.

Oh yeah, I got 8/10 for that program last week. Not bad... But I could do a 9 if I worked harder.. .(or rather if I started doing earlier XD)

.
.
.
.
.

It's hard. It's hardddddd, I don't think it's even a medium difficulty. T_T

This thing that happened to me, I mean. Not programming. For programming, with enough research and hard work you'll do well. Really.

Maybe I might be making too big a deal of this. But hey, it's a huge responsibility and I should really take it seriously. And I had to express how I feel somehow XD

Looks like things are going to get REALLY busy. More busy than what I was. Which means less climbing, less lazy-ing, and less other activities. O.o!!!! I WONDER IF IM READY TO MAKE THE SACRIFICES?!!??!?!?!??!

Sometimes I wish I can just stay home and do nothing. Sometimes =)

.
.
.
.
.
.

On the other hand, a small part of me does feel..... a little okay about it. Just a small part. It does feel like taking up the responsibility. Though I don't know if that feeling of wanting to accomplish something will last.

I'm most worried about not finishing what I started. It's one of my worst traits. And I dislike it very much. To follow through to the end is never easy.

So all I can do is just get my head together and just persevere and do what it takes.

I had a long lunch with my friend. It was fun. There was council meeting too. It was kinda okay too to see everyone again. I haven't been so active in the council lately. But yeah, getting back, maybe?

I wonder when I'll really go back to facebook, by this thursday it'll be the 1 month mark already haha!

I think so. I wonder how everyone is doing? All those facebook maniacs XD

I wonder if they miss my super long updates XD HAHAHA! I do miss it =)

January ends soon.... 11 months to go for this year. Time, slow down a bit la XD

I wonder, how hectic my ending of the semester will be.

And I wonder what more surprises is to come.

And I wonder if there's anything to eat in the fridge? HAHA

.
.
.
.
.
.

Let's hope for the best.

P.s. Was today... A coincedence? Hmm... Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment