Monday, January 17, 2011

Coincedence?

Heya! Today after class, I went to buy supplements at the headquarters, since my family was running low on supplements.

Where is headquarters? Somewhere lah XD Anyhow, after buying, I decided to eat lunch at the HQ cafeteria.

Funny thing... I waited for my curry mee, if I had ordered nasi lemak it would have taken a shorter time.

So the thing is, I was looking for a place to sit, and there was none. Then suddenly these group of ladies got up, I immediately rushed over to sit

I sat down, and then this malay lady came over with her husband and daughter, and asked if they could share the table with me.

It was for 4 person.

So I said ok, no problem =)

I was REALLY hungry, so the little girl, I think she was about 4 or 5, she stared at me eating, amazed lol!

And her mom said "dik tengok abang makan?" She just nods quietly aha and runs to her dad who is ordering food

haha!!! So CUTE LA SHE! Seriously!

Not that I'm being a pedophile here, but it's funny

Yesterday that european guy who spoke to me also had a daughter.

And after today, I started to think....

It wouldn't be so bad to have a daughter someday =)

I mean, not that a boy is bad, but I was thinking, hey, having a daughter would be lovely huh... =)

AHHHH!!!!

DAMN! Why am I thinking all these stuff when I'm just 20??????? DAMN I SOUND SO OLD!

HAHAHAHAHA!

Sometimes I just laugh at myself.

Then I started to think about it.

If I had ordered nasi lemak instead, I would have sat SOMEWHERE ELSE.

And maybe I wouldn't have met the little girl and her mom and dad.

Then maybe I wouldn't have thought that having a daughter wouldn't be... so bad

Then maybe... that thought might never have came across my mind at all

It just got me thinking, life is really full of coincidences huh? =)

A daughter.....?

Who knows =)

I just bought some PC games too, I was thinking now that my lifestyle is slightly a bit different I could try playing somemore games =)

Yeah, I could download, but it takes time, hey, money for convenience ya know? hehe

It's hard for me to imagine the amount of coincedences I'll face in the future. I welcome the surprises that life provides without fail in each of our lives.

And I believe that some of the best things that ever happen to us humans are really just coincedences that we did not ever expect.

Life is about planning ahead. But life is also about adapting to changes and coincidences. You do plan to get married by 25. But you don't plan for what road you are going to take to get there. Cuz even if you do, you're probably gonna change paths sooner or later.

But the point is you get there, no matter what path you are on.

What life really is about, is simply just growing, and growing and growing

Why is it important to grow?

Because when you grow into a very developed individual, you tend to be able to enjoy life even more. And help those around you enjoy life by spreading positivity and your recipes for success

So that's why to me, marriage really is about two individuals who help each other grow by sharing their emotions, problems, logic, and anything at all, to aid each other into become better individuals on this planet.

That's what it really is to me. I understand that if I don't ever get married, not only will I die alone, I will also not be able to grow to the "next" level. Marriage teaches us really great lessons

Responsibility. Love. Compassion. Respect. Tolerance. Communication. Acceptance.

And a lot more. Who says marriage is easy? It's hard! To have a successful marriage. Why do you think there are so many marriage jokes?

Any couple who have been married for more than 10 20 30 40 years have gone through heaven and hell for sure.

Every successful couple in marriage has a story to tell about their marriage life.

Simply because it's a whole different level of personal development, because it involves TWO people, not just one.

That's why those who succeed in marriage lead much better lives than those who succeed as a single person in life.

You don't have someone important to share your joy with, and humans are not lonesome creatures. We need companionship and love.

So finding a partner for life, to me, is really important. To everyone else that person might be the worst person ever. But to you he/she is perfect for you. You love everything about him or her including his or her weaknesses

And yeah, why should you care what others think? They aren't getting married for you. If you really feel it's the right decision then do get married. I'm not saying don't listen to people's advice.

I'm saying always keep an open mind, and learn to make decisions.

And oh, one thing I would like to stress on advice

It's really important to take note WHO you are taking advice from.

If you take advice from a failure, you ARE going to be like a failure

If you take advice from a successful person, you ARE going to be successful.

You don't ask a person who can't run a marathon "hey, any advice on how to run a marathon?"

You ask the NUMBER ONE marathon runner "hey, what's your advice on running a marathon?"

WHO you ask is really so damn important.

If you want relationship advice go to someone who has SUCCEEDED in a relationship. That's proper advice. Don't go to someone who has failed and ask for advice.

You want to learn about money don't ask people who are just "making enough". Ask the people who are FINANCIALLY FREE and no longer have to work! How did they do it?

Ask them! Ask the right people! Don't be silly by asking people who have not succeeded.

BECAUSE you are going to be JUST like them.

So yes, advice is good, but everyone gives different advice. Ask the right people. And you won't regret it. Ask the people you want to be like.

Someday when I do lead a successful marriage life, I'll do my best to help others achieve it too =)

How do I know I'm going to be successful? Because if my marriage life is NOT successful, I'll do what it takes to MAKE it successful. Simple as that. I don't plan to have a successful marriage straight away. What's the fun in that? There's no success without failure or challenge. That's reality, so face it. You don't get to success without falling at least a few times first.

Ah! I believe I've spoken a tad bit much XD haha!

Well, till next time folks! It's been a long day =)

Imma climb tomorrow ~! Woohoo!! Life's good =DDDD

No comments:

Post a Comment