Saturday, January 10, 2009

Anime Review : Maburaho!!


Untuk tontonan umum sesuai untuk semua lapisan
masyakarat :)))))


Oh... I'm a real sucker for cheesy love animes



Anime : Maburaho
Genre : Magic, cheesy love anime, girls

To cut things short,

Average guy has nothing much going on in his life


3 girls suddenly appear, for what reason?





HIS GENES!!



Berkualiti Gred A :)





Was ice cream u pervs.... :)



Well you see, he appears to come from a line of very strong ancient magicians
despite his weak appearance :)

And the fact that he can only use magic like... 9 times while the average
person can do thousands


Berkualiti :)




Kazetsubaki Kuriko

Enjoys touching the guy


Letting the guy touch her :)


Being sexy ( I just had to put it twice, couldn't resist... )

*wipes saliva* moving on... :)


Hey, its Umum :)


Okay imagine seeing me colouring the picture

Yeah, my roommate was here...

He probably thinks im crazy :)


I like the whitening effect...

Moving on~

Miyama Yuna

At the start of the show she sorta becomes kazuki's wife


It was a childhood promise

REALLY loves Kazuki


I know I know guys, ur like , where's the swimsuit!?

Hehe, come on, I know that u want it :)


Her body isn't bad either, she only loses in terms of size i guess?


Also not bad lar :)

I'm really starting to think whether this blog can get a U rating lol.

She does get kinda possessive of the guy at times :)

Girls can be scary >.>

But u get married to em anyway

Bwahhhaha!! I couldn't resist !!

Cosplay = = a big no no


I wish I could be in between them...

One can fantasize no?


Woops, wrong anime !

Since I already uploaded it, nvm lar

U really must be wondering what kinda anime's I watch lol...

Its not what u think!!

Kamishiro Rin~

Loves swords

A bit tomboyish but still ok lar

I take that back :)))))) hohoho... May u hv nice dreams tonight...






Hoho :)

Hey, this is really good, wonder whose the artist?

not bad too



It's nearly impossible for a guy in real life to be this lucky

Last but not least

Chihaya Yamase

I dont hv many pics of her



This one's nice :)

Okay, that's all, I'll just add a few more eye-candy~


It feels good to be alive :)

onsen : means hot spring in japanese


All's fair in love and war ?

You see, I'm not the only perv in the world :)



So the question at the end is, whose gets the guy?

It would spoil everything if I said the ending, and spoil this review

(though this is probably a pretty 'exposing' review)

So what are u waiting for??


She's waiting :)


Some of the sites where u can watch anime :

www.megavideo.com
www.youtube.com ( some animes keep getting deleted
vids.myspace.com
www.dailymotion.com
www.crunchyroll.com ( some are licensed)
cookieanime.vidiac.com
www.anilinkz.com
www.zomganime.com
www.pisoga.com
www.animeseed.com


many more, i would recommend the first 3 before going other places to find anime.

Just my preference

You can watch youtube videos in high quality too if ur afraid of its low quality.


Maburaho episode 1 :)




No comments:

Post a Comment