Thursday, January 15, 2009

Introducing....

Hey all~

Today's special edition post on dannysiah.blogspot.com...

Introducing some of mah SC friends :)

I'm starting to be such a camwhore...

Danny Lo, Eve and Jenny

Was having a mandarin orange booth :)

And yeah, both of us answer whenever someone calls us 'Danny'


Thx Steven for the waffle!

(yeah he's the one in the chatbox >>> )

I asked the kakak to make it thicker for me haha!

Well, if you're nice to anyone you get good things in return :)

He belanja us cuz we work so hard mah

Steven the man! and Ali G haha ur pretty cute man~

I wonder what G stands for?

Nice :) You should be a waffle model

You know, sales increased when they were here... I wish I was a girl sometimes

I mean come on, I have the ) ( body and the OO backside

Yes, serious, I'll show you next time :)


Are they.... Operating?

lai mum mum... LOL!!

She didn't really say that lar haha

lai lah :)

I look kinda different in pictures

He looks the same, y are we so worlds apart Danny!?

Bernie and Michelle :)

Daniel... Don't so shy lar to take pics,

my ever so wonderful technical leader ! :)))

Dun play play, got gf oh... hehe :)

She's coming for prom right Daniel??

Yes... BUY IT YONG JIAN!!


Hui Shan and Yong Jian

Aih, so sweet lar you two :)

RM2 , even little things mean alot when given with love :)

Calling ppl for prom, the phone's free~

I seriously look different in pictures

Actually Pearl asked Jenny & Eve to call the peeps

But they made me do it... U guys owe me lunch!

Okay here's the bottom line :

I look n sound different in pics, vids and on the phone

seriously...

I'll prove it to u





And they didnt even tell me they were recording =.=


And my leg is doing pretty well, thx to
Orientalis :)


No comments:

Post a Comment