Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Design Yeah :)

Finally I've got it done... !

It took me 3 days to get this blog's design up.

It looks simple and nice, but really, when you're trying to edit html...

U'd rather upload a ready-made template.

Now I know why people don't redesign their blogs lol.

But I didn't resort to that! Proud of myself :)

Which explains why I'm a few days late with this post.. haha

As you can see the navigation bar is gone!! Woohoo that thing is so ugly (The thing at the top to flag ppl)

And the 'subscribe to posts by atom' whatchacallit is gone too!

I edited the fonts, uploaded designs... yadayadayada...

All done through editing html... It's a killer, but a breeze once u know how to do it.

Okay I'm off, stay tuned :)

More features for this blog in the future.

Still proud of myself! :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment