Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Youtube Video of the Week :))))

Okay, i'll admit it

This blog has some extent of pervertion in it

I went to watch outlander two days ago with my classmates

There was this scene in the movie where the father cuts her daughter
while dueling with her

The cut was pretty shallow and small


Dan the man~ : So small

Classmate : Yea lor, your anime one better

Dan the man~ : yea- what? I'm talking about the cut lar, not the boobs!!

Classmate : Oh.... Your fault lar, pollute my mind


Deep down most of us are perverted :)

Anyway, the movie was okay, lots of action

the real downside is the actress.. not really up to standard

The guy is handsome, so they could've gotten a better actress for him at least (:

Without further ado, presenting this weeks video of the week!

genre : Comedy

About : Learn your ABC






I really LMAO'd at this video, credits to my classmate alex for the vid :)

I wonder why my classmates never say anything in the chat box...

They're also horny, but they can't win me in that aspect though :)

If you see me in class, you'd understand, you can even ask them :)

Have a nice laugh today, if you haven't :)

Till next time~
.
.
.
.
.
.

I did say there was some extent of pervertion in this blog :)


No comments:

Post a Comment