Friday, January 9, 2009

Camp5

With this post dannysiah.blogspot.com officially opens~!



Rushed back from college, didn't have time to change :)

When you climb, sometimes you don't know your mistake until you look at videos or pictures of yourself

And now I know...

My ass looks big....

On the up side, it's round and nice

Really, I check it every now and then :)

Hey, I don't look too shabby :)

14 meters of wall, don't think it's short

Our guest victim for today, Albert

I never had a frontal shot of you did I?

Maybe next time :)

Matt Chilling ?

Me belaying on the floor,

It's a skill well learnt :)

Brandon's hand, I couldn't NOT put it lol

Testing camera mah... looks like my Nokia 5700 Express Music phone still has it huh :)

It was candid :)


And so was this LOL.

Hey, don't laugh, one day he'll hv his packs and chest muscles

I hope :) U can do it matt!



Route name -Twister
Date - 09 Jan 2009
Time - Approximately after Matt did push ups


This one

This one

This one

This crazy finger one ( actually its okay)

this one

End here :)
.
.
.
.


Here I go~

Wow... never knew my hand looked like that, I like :)


Really lol, does my hand look like that?



Okay, enough about my hand :)

Brandon's finger...

Right leg up. Go up


Yeah :) That one was far. Up again :)

Left leg up.

There it is :) Was a bit far too

End :)

.
.
.
.

I actually wanted to do another route

Starting with these two hand holds


And these two were the starting foot holds, see the floor?




I wouldve done this route but...

I had a bit of trouble starting lol.



IT WAS SO HUMILIATING!

Omg lol, first my first video for rock climbing ended up in it being a blooper...


Okay, I'm done with my first rock climbing post!

I hope you guys liked it ( the video is still humiliating...)

Anyway, More to come in the future!!

Thank you, happy new year, happy making weird climbing videos... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment