Monday, January 5, 2009

Jumper~

hey hey heya!! Just got back from climbing, so i'll make a quick post :)




Behold my 12 STRING GUITAR AHHHHHHH!!!!!

It's so awesome!! Especially the sound it makes

So different from normal guitars


The song for today is : Jumper from the Band Third Eye Blind


Which was played in the not-so-long-ago YES MAN! starring Jim Carrey~



This scene rocked!

Oh yea I have the song on the right >>>>
Play it if u feel nostalgic! heh :)



And his new Girlfriend Jenny McCharty Rocks too!!(Although his hair doesn't imo)

SSSS....mokin like how Jim Carrey says it in The Mask!



So now I shall dedicate my very own version of Jumper!! Smiles :)

*note : it will be much nicer if you know how the song goes :) *








Humper

I wish you would Jump Off From That Ledge My friend~
You could, Cut ties with all the guys that you've been sleeping with~
And if you do not want to hump them again~

We would under-STAAAAAAAANDDDD~~

The little boy really hates you now~
he says it's way too pain~
you know that your SO long~~
Your the first to come
Your way TOO LOUD ( Didn't change this :)
You flashed at him without a doubt.

I know somethings wrong

Well everyone I know has got a reason~
You can go and hump away~
I wish you would jump off from that ledge my friend!
You could, hump guys with other men that you've been living with~

And if you do not want to hump me again,
I would underst-AAAAANNND~
I would underst-AAAAANNND~


Well I'm on the table and you've gone to cook~
And I do not think I want to know
What your doing there...
And I don't think its good
You damn rapist!
I never thought it would come to this
And i, want you to know~


Even you've got to know your limits~


Maybe today~
You could hump another guy~


I wish you would go and hump my other fren~
You could, cut me free before you go do that~
And if you still want to do a threesome again~

I would under-STAAAAAND~~
You're a Horny m-AAAAAN~~

You're a queer-mAAAAN~~
You're a yong sui m-AAAAN~~
I WONT under-STAAAAAND~~

understand~


Thank you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment