Thursday, January 22, 2009

The First Official Tag!!



Yo yo, I'm feeling a bit rajin today, so I'm gonna perform a tag :)

(Waiting for Brandon to come pick me up...)

So anyway I saw this really neat tag on someone's blog
(I'm such a stalker)

But hey, nearly all of us are stalkers (i.e. visiting ppl's blogs through various links)

Anyway,


The rules:

Bold/change font colour for the statements that are true to you.
Italise the statements that you WISH are true.
Leave the Fibs alone.

I miss somebody right now. (haha)

I don't watch tv these days. (My hostel room doesn't have one)

I own lots of books.

I wear glasses or contact lenses. (I wear the one for radiation, no power)

I've tried marijuana. (not a chance)

I have been in a threesome. ( I WANTTTT!!!!! but my future wife would
probably never allow it, and the third person must be a woman, guy meh?)

I have been the psycho-ex in a past relationship. (might be one if I get into a
relationship)

I believe honesty is usually the best policy

I curse sometimes

I have change a lot mentally over the last year. (I'm so noisy now!)

I carry my knife/razor everywhere with me.

I'm TOTALLY smart. (Totally is too much, but yeah,
i'm not too shabby in this department)

I've broken someone's bones. (I rolled over someone's finger nail
while ice skating before, that count?)

I'm paranoid sometimes. (Not really)

I would get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free of cost, and scar-free.
(appreciate the way you look man)

I need money right now.

I love sushi. (Sushi are ma bitches!!)

I talk really,really fast.

I have long hair. ( wanna try the style someday, although
i don't think it'll suit me very well)


I have lost money in Las Vegas. (Don't even gamble :))

I have at least one sibling (And it's a fat one)

I have worn fake hair/fingernails/eyelashes in the past.(Fake hair yes :))

I couldn't survive without Caller I.D.

I like the way I look. ( You gotta love the way you look!)

I am usually pessimistic. (I'm more of an optimist)

I have a lot of mood swings.

I have a hidden talent. (Everyone probably has!)

I'm always hyper no matter how much sugar i have. (Sadly there are times
when I mellow down)

I have a lot of friends. (Hard to say:))

I am currently single (Some of you probably feel
there's no way such a horny guy is single)

I have pecked someone of the same sex. (Not yet but I probably
would someday, just for fun :) who will be my victim!?)

I practically live in sweatpants or PJ pants.

I love to shop. (Strangely, I actually do, for clothes and accesories, even a
guy wants to dress up k?)

I enjoy window shopping. (windows are expensive :))

I don't hate anyone.(I hv people I don't talk to anymore, about
3 of them, but I don't really hate them, I just hope
they understand that)

I dislike them.

I'm a pretty good dancer. (as of now i'm still on my way there :)
But i'll surely be really good someday!! Possibly one of the best)

I have a cell phone

I believe in god (Definitely, I'm not christian though)

I watch MTV on a daily basis. (used to)

I have passed out drunk in the past 6 months. (Don't even drink! :))

I've rejected someone before. (Indirectly, yeah, back in
secondary, I'm sorry!!)


I have no idea what i want to do for the rest of my life. (Nope, in fact I'm gonna
change the world someday, and it ain't no lie cause I believe so :))

I want to have children in the future. ( Little me's running
around? HELL YEAH!!)

I have changed a diaper before. ( Does changing my own diaper count?)

I've called the cops on a friend before. (I'd like to try that :))

I'm not allergic to anything. (I'm a healthy guy :))

I have a lot to learn. ( Yeap :))

I have been with someone at least 10 years older or younger (No way...)

I have tried alcohol before. ( No, I'm such a good boy :) Shandy
doesn't count right? right???)

I have made a move on a friend's significant other or crush in the past.
(Seriously, I
didn't know she was taken, until quite sometime.
And I didn't even know
I would make a move!
God I'm so unpredictable, even to myself :)
But hey, I stopped, being a gf stealer is a no no for me :))


I think that Pizza Hut has the best pizza. (It's actually hard to decide
between dominos and pizza hut)

I have used my sexuality to advance my career. (I wouldn't
taint my pure body, although my mind is corrupted)

I watch spongebob squarepants and I like it ( ah... the memories
of being a kid~ )

I have dated a close friends's ex. ( haven't dated before~)

I am happy at this moment ( I'm gonna climb soon, so yeah :))

I'm obsessed with guys. (Well, to some degree :))

I study for tests most of the time. (Even SPM was sorta last minute
lolz.... But the point is I did study :))

I tie my shoelaces differently from anyone I've ever met.

I can work on a car. (Yeah, but i forget to on signal lights all the time)

I am comfortable with who I am right now. ( why not? But i'll definitely be
many times the man I am today in years to come :))

I have more than just my ears pierced. (No piercings for me, accesories yes~)

I spend ridiculous money on makeup. (I might if I'm gonna dress up
as the joker someday)

I plan on achieving a major goal/dream ( CHANGE THE WORRRRLDDDD!!!!)

I'm proficient in a musical instrument. ( Not yet good enough :( )

I worked at McDonald's restaurant.

I hate office jobs.

I love sci-fi movies.

I went college out of state. (I'm 10 minutes drive away from my house...)

I like sausage.

I fall for the worst people. ( My taste isn't that bad...)

I adore bright colours. (I'll tell you why next time, promise)

I can't live without black eyeliner. ( Ooh... I just tried lipstick last week,
I might give black eyeliner a go~ And lip gloss!)

I don't know why the hell i just did this stupid thing. (This tag is interesting actually)

I usually like covers better than originals. ( I don't get this)

I can pick up things with my toes. (rubber, pencil, when I'm lazy to
go down)

I can't whistle. (SADLY!!)

I can move my tongue in waves, much like a snakes slither. (Sounds cool)

I have ridden/owned a horse. (Yeah, horses rock!)

I still have every journal I've ever written in. ( nah...)

I can't stick to a diet. ( don't need to diet hah!)

I talk in my sleep. ( I even cried in my sleep man, and I
have sleeping problems)

I try to forget things by drowning them with distractions ( yeap)

I have jazz in my blood. (That'd be nice)

I wear a toe ring. (what's that!?)

I have a tattoo. (no way)

I am a caffeine junkie. (not at all)

I will collect anything, and the more nonsesical, the better. (I'm not so free lol)

I only clean my room when necessary. (Necessary meaning my mom
starts nagging :))

I love being happy. (WE ALL DO!!)

I am an adrenaline junkie (I guess?)

And since I'm feeling a bit creative, I'll add one more rule to this tag.

Add 5 of your own tag lines :

I have a round ass O O

I have a slender body ) (

I have nice eyes (so perasan lol)

I think this world is a beautiful place (So I'm not gonna
give up on this world so soon)

Last but not least,

I understand that everyone has feelings, and wants to feel important,
so I'll smile and tell them not to give up on their dreams :)




Thank you! Have a nice daaay!! :))
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh yea, I tag :

1 : Jia Von
2 : Matt
3 : Brandon
4 : Jing (Although I don't think he reads my blog)
5 : Khit Yeng ( Michelle too common lar, there are a few michelle's
reading this blog I think)
6 : Charles, I hven't seen your blog before lol actually
7 : Angus, I think you told me u had a blog?
8 : Steven!!!!! Your tagged :)
9 : Yune yee, but I think she hving exam stress lol
10 : Anyone at all Who reads this

Besides, I took this from someone's blog anyway, even if he didn't tag me :)



Time to climb~




No comments:

Post a Comment