Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm Aching~


Yeah, seriously, the two weeks break I took for my leg to heal
took a toll on me yesterday~

But, good thing is my leg is doing much better than I thought

When you don't climb for a while and u start again,
trust me when I say you'll feel the affects the very next day :))

But hey, it makes you feel alive :)

Without further ado, presenting my 2nd climbing post!

HAHA!! Couldn't resist putting it up lar Matt...

Since there were about 5 of us, we did add on's

Which means that each person that climbs adds two rocks to the route

It's pretty interesting. Especially when ppl choose things that are impossible
to hold *ahem* brandon *ahem*

And if you fall, you gotta do 5 push ups :)

so i.e. if u fall twice, 10 push ups, trice 15 push ups, and so on

Introducing the climbers :

Darryl, I sometimes call him darren for some reason...

Justin, hey, he's pretty strong :)

Brandon + Darryl

Sry don, don't hv a frontal pic of u :)
Matt!!!!!!!

And muah, hm... my forearm doesnt look as nice as it was 2 weeks ago... T_T

Don't worry, it'll get back it's awesome figure :))


These two were the starting holds


Brandon started, he chose this feature

Yeap, there it is :)

And then he chose this!!!

It's nearly impossible to hold unless ur using ur right hand

So it became obsolete

Matt's turn!!

since that rock was impossible, Matt opted for the other orange :)

And he chose one foothold I think, I didn't take pictures of some of the footholds,

And Darry; chose this nice red one :)

And this nice orange one!!

These two seriously nice to hold, thx darryl~!

Next person's turn!

Justin this ruby.

Lol... Justin this ruby... haha

sry, just thought it was funny :)

And this, I have no idea why he took this lol.... I can hold, but I think
the others hv problems with this

Got two ways to hold it

Like this (my hand :))

Or like this, he should hold it with right hand though

At this point matt and yaakob had trouble.

Brandon and Justin passed later, but they omitted the green

And darryl passed too if i remember correctly

Moving on!!

My turn :) I chose this nice one, after the green which was hard to hold.

And I chose one grey foothold, that ends my turn :)

Darryl went for this one (higher up) and one foothold

That end's his turn

Brandon chose this, on the left of the previous orange, and one foothold

I think later most of us just skipped this brown as well.

Yaakob and Matt couldn't make it till here, so my turn again~!

I CHOSE THE DICK!!

Seriously, we call it the dick

Hey, it's really big and nice to hold :)

I apologize if the previous sentence sounded wrong

And I chose this nice jug :)

Didnt choose any footholds.

Next!

Justin chose the peanut, nice :)

and he chose this as a foothold :)

Brandon for these two tiger coloured holds

Must off flash next time...


Me for these two footholds


And finally we ended here. I think.

Now, pics of each of us who tried

Go Matt~~

Oh no...

Dang :(

5 push ups!

At the end matt did 15 or 20 push ups I think

Our half german guy Yaakob~!

Can ya believe he just finished PMR?

Oh yea, he also did 15 or 20 push ups

You'll get the hang of it :)

Brandon getting psyched~

This is the third time the pic is in this post lolz

Pass through the red~

The green becomes unused, sadly.

He holds the dick

With two hands :) You really want it dont'cha don?

Left hand to the jug, sry, took from wrong angle, cant see it

Then peanut and tiger

Yeah, brandon made it this far

Excellent!!

But the green caused him to do 10 push ups

I thought he didn't do, so he did another 10 for my sake lol,

sry yea!

Justin!

He doesn't climb often, but even so he's really good!!

he fell here once. Wrong hand.

He got it right this time :D

Sometimes he didn't use the green though.


He grabs the... 'thing'

Jug

Peanut there, he touched the grey and told us its our foothold

We didn't take anymore pics for him, but he did reach the last orange

So in total he only did 5 push ups!

Great :)

Darryl!! Our most experienced climber

My fingers :)

My finger again :)

Third time's the charm :)

And he got till here if I'm not mistaken

In total i think he did 10 or 15 push ups

And yeah, he's pretty experienced...

He took out his shoes in mid air while I was belaying him

Did my hands hurt? Hell yeah :)


Note to self : Off flash....


Passed green :D

Don't have the pic though



my leg looks small here~

Tiger, I didn't manage to go the last two oranges :(

So I did 5 push ups also

I thought i'd be the only one who didn't have to do T_T

Guess I was tired haha...

Okay, so anyway, remember the video in the previous climbing video blooper where I couldn't go up?

Well, I tried the route again for the second time :)

If your still abit blurr,

This route, remember? these are the starting hand holds

and starting footholds, reasonably small

So anyway, I tried it again today :)

Have a look see,




At least this time it wasn't so bad as last time :)

Credits to brandon for cam and captions!!

Enjoy the vid of me failing....

haha :)

tata~



No comments:

Post a Comment