Friday, January 16, 2009

When You Look Me In The Eyes


Added a playlist >>>>

It's gonna play all the songs that i've made a parody of :)

Friends invited me over to 1utama

Was supposed to climb... but yeah, you know my leg condition :(

but I did some pretty crazy things anyhow!

I took a pic with a model at the Honda showroom place

Hey, it takes more courage than it looks :)

Usually there are many posts in the lowyat forum about pc fair girls.

But none of them ever took pictures with the models themselves did they?

Strange... Maybe they're not brave enough?

Tutu, Thellak's girlfriend and su wei~

I used to think her name was twotwo

daytona, the seats were full :(

all Jade's friends were playing

Awesome!! No idea how she won the guys though :)

Jade and June

I can't believe June was from my secondary school

Took me a while to recognize her

Well in those days I don't talk much to girls so yea... There you have it :)


Haha, this game was fun :)

I walked into Guardian since su wei wanted to get something

and when I came out....


WHY SO SERIOUS??

Ppl were staring. And running away. Really

It was a first time I used lipstick.

It's so sticky, how do u girls talk or drink or eat with lipstick?

So uncomfortable man!

And hey, u gotta give me credit for using it in public~

And i'll give credit to u girls for being able to withstand it

Maybe I put too much...

Looking back, I've changed so much since high school~

And my friends were like....

'nooo Danny Wipe it off!! Ur embarassing us!!'

I didn't until about 23 mins later hehe

Hey, life would be less interesting without me :)

So the few bravo things I did today :

1 : Took pic with a model
2 : Wore lipstick and acted like the joker to shopkeepers
(I think the girl was scared... )
3 : Wore a pink handbag
4 : Felt high whenever I heard a good beat
5: I tossed a 10 cents coin on the floor near a friend to make her realize we were missing
(su wei.. so blurr haha?)

and she said something about an aunty going
'that naughty boy r... throw money on the floor!!'

sorry, I'm a bit wild at times, a bit :)

5 : When playing the punching game

my right foot left the floor and hit my fren's chest ( sorry Jade...)

6: Talked to Ali G's sister, my frens were like

'is that his sister!?'

And immediately I turned around and went to talk to her

and yeah, I didn't know her :)

and yeah, my fren's were like... ' dont do it danny'

but of course I did :)

So that sums up my day!!

............................................................................

The Jonas Brothers

Just a tribute to them before I 'parodise' their song

Jonas Brothers + Zac Effron

Is high school Musical 4 really coming out??

It gets a lil cliche after a while

Jonas Brother's + Avril Lavigne

She doesn't look very good here, does she?



This is the song for call girls~





When You Put Your 'Thing' Inside


If my credit is always empty~
You can never find my hole~
You've been looking for my 'something'
You'll never find it on your own

I~
can~
help~
you find
my hole~

But there's gotta be alot of credit in my phone~

When you look me in the eyes~
And you say you wanna bang me~
Reload my phone allright?

But when you put your 'thing' inside...
~~I FEEL LIKE IM IN HEAVEN~~
I find
my paradise~~~!

How long will I be waiting
for you to call my name again~
Gonna tell you I need some credit~
in the best way that I can

I~
can't~
take a day~
without your 'thing'~

You have a stick that makes my body full of smear~~

When you look me in the eyes
And you tell me that you want me~
My phone's reloaded right?
When you put your 'thing' inside~
when you hold me in tight bondage~
I know that it's forever~~~

I just gotta let you know
You never have to let me go!!

and THEN you put your 'THING' inside~
but you tell me my phone is empty...
I guess it is allright
cause when you put your 'thing' inside
I died and went to heaven~
This is THE paradise~

When you put your 'thing' inside...

Ohhhhhh.....
(the song really ends like that)



Thank You :)


This song was a little hard to remix

but I did it anyways :)

it somehow changed into a call girl's song


kudos ~

p.s. I'm a dirty dirty boy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment