Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Yo!

YO!!

I sprained my ankle~ :)

looks like I won't be climbing for a while

or dancing...

or trying on my new gear for kangaroo sports
(I just got it yesterday~~~~~!!!OMG ITS GORGEOUS LIKE STEVE IRWINE SAYS)

Yeah so I'll be outta action a while

Don't worry, I'm still the same lookin good old' horny dan the man~ :)

I guess after reading this blog a while you'd get to know my true colour haha

It's abit bad...

You know something?

I never thought I would get such a degree of injury at Tesco



Seriously... It's a shopping mall, even if I tripped and fell it wouldn't be that bad


Well you see... I was feeling a bit playful... While buying some stuff
for the carnival with Chaman I decided to try one out

Yeah, a trampoline :)

And yes, it's the exact blue #$#%$%^% one

To cut the story short, I landed wrongly on my right foot....

And the jump was pretty high...

Hey come on, you know I'm pretty adventurous, daring and aggressive right?

Though sometimes that is a bad thing...

What a way to get injured

No comments:

Post a Comment